Friday, January 23, 2015

Snickerdoodles!

So my friend, Jenn, shared this AMAZING snicker doodle recipe and we have made it WAYYY to much lately :)  I wanted to post it on our blog not only to share with everyone but to just have it here for easy access!  Here is the original recipe

Jenn said you can also use Trader Joe's crunchy or regular cookie butter instead of Biscoff spread, but I've only used the Biscoff and it's delicious!

SNICKERDOODLE COOKIE RECIPE
Ingredients
  • 1 box yellow cake mix 
  • 2 eggs 
  • 1/2 cup canola oil 
  • 3/4 cup Biscoff spread 
  • 1/4 cup sugar 
  • 1 TB cinnamon 

Instructions
  1. Mix together the cake mix, eggs and oil in a bowl until all combined. 
  2. Swirl in the biscoff but do not over swirl. Refrigerate for 1 hour. 
  3. Preheat oven to 350. 
  4. Place sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and mix well. 
  5. Roll 1 1/2 inch balls of dough in cinnamon and sugar mixture. 
  6. Place on greased pan and bake for 7-9 minutes.

2 comments:

Linda said...

This could be very dangerous to Daddy and I!! Oh my, one of my favorite cookies made in a whole new way!!

Grandma said...

I never get tired of Snickerdoodles!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails